A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Haunting in Executive Condominium


by Unknown Author

The names of the location and persons in this article have been removed to protect intellectual property rights.


I was looking for a rental apartment and I spotted an Executive Condominium in The Straits Time Classifieds. It was in xxxxxx, located at xxxxxx, it was near to my work place and and the price was attractive!

The agent who advertised turned out to be the owner himself (I found out later that it was so because no other agent would want to help him market the unit after showing their first prospective tenants). So I arranged a viewing with the agent cum owner and rented it on spot because I was then desperately in need of a place to stay.

When I reached the apartment, I saw a BIG Cross on the main door, I'm a Catholic so I didn't take it to heart. I viewed the apartment, I found that it was renovated nicely and I was told by the owner that the he and his wife had only stayed for a short while and moved out because it was far away from their work place.

The owner looked nice enough, a gentle speaking man, I was in urgent need of a place to stay and it didn't take me long to put a deposit- I was thinking, I'm just renting a place, not buying and the price was extremely cheap and I could have the whole 3 bedroom aparment for myself at an incredible rent, no need to be fussy.

As the owner had bought the EC from HDB direct, they can't sell the EC yet(5 yrs rule) so they could only rent the place out for now. I came to know from neighbours later that more that 5 families had come and gone during these time. The neighbours also told me the actual reason the owners left was because the family had problems, lots of financial problem.

The husband owed the loan shark lots of money, even the security guards had to be instructed to stop debt collectors from coming to the house. The family was breaking up. The husband was seeing another woman and he wanted a divorce. The wife refused and hence they quarrelled everyday. So please check with the surrounding neighbours before you rent or purchase a flat which now I learn. Ok! now I will listed all the incidences happened during my two months there.

1) One night after watching TV alone, I think it was about 2.00am and I was walking back from the living room past the dining room to the bedroom to sleep, I heard a boy's voice(very clearly) calling my name once and instinctly I turn my head to my left where the voice came from. My whole body went cold when there was nothing there at all! I rent the whole place for my own and there could be no one else in the house!

2) It was in the afternoon, I was washing hair in the bedroom toilet. As I was sitting on the edge of the bath tub bending forward holding the shower above my head washing my hair, suddenly, I felt that someone gave me a hard push above my head. I was unable to see that time cos my eyes were covered with shampoo, but I could discern a black shadow in the form of a 'human(?)' in front of me. Again, there could be no other person in the house!

3) (This one is real spooky) It was when I met a neighbour next door. I was instructed not to talk with the neighbours cos the owner had rented out the whole unit illegally, so this was the first time I had talked to my neighbour. Then, during our conversation, they mentioned, "Where is your son?" I told them that I am single and I stay alone but they insisted that they saw themself, when I left the main door open while I was in the hall watching TV on the sofa, there was a boy playing next to me and he was about 3 yrs old!! Both husband & wife saw that!

4) There was one evening at about 11.00pm. I was having my bath thenwhen I turn to face the wall behind me, I got a shock! There was a black figure like a human child on the wall! I was shaking like a leave and naturally used the hot shower spray and spray to that direction. Nothing happen at all so I quickly rushed out.

5) This last one is the final straw I was able to take before I decided to forfeit my deposit and shift out to my friend's place. I forgot to mentioned that all this time during the night when I was sleeping in my locked master bedroom, I always heard noises like someone twisting my room handle and trying to open the door. I did checked many times to no avail. One evening after watching TV, I went back to bedroom to sleep. As I entered the masteroom, I got a shock! There was a pair of deep lighted shinning green eyes on my PC screen in the room. The PC was not even switch on!! Just to make sure it was not a fault, I even pull out the plug from the socket!! The pair of eyes was still there!! Then suddenly the TV in the living room was switched on and the volume turned to the highest! I just ranout of the house without even locking the door and stayed at the guard house till the next moring!

I moved that morning!! This is a series of true incidences witnessed by me, I have been more diligent in going to church lately after this.

The last thing I heard, the owner is trying to sell the EC now as it's already reached the 5 yr occupation period. Take care and take note of the address when hunting for a home!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012