A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Monday, December 14, 2009

Philippine White Lady


Author:

While I was in Philippines during my vacation, I stayed with my relatives in the province, country-side. One night I was walking around the woods trying very hard not to stare at the dark forest.

As I was walking along, I encountered a lady in a white dress. I asked her if she needed help or directions. I asked if she was one of my aunts or cousins, but she gave no response. I went up to her to look at her face, but it was covered by her hair. So I looked closer and closer at her face, and I still couldn't see it because the darkness also covered her face. So I decided to return home.

As I proceeded back to my house, she started crying, and then she ran into the dark forest. I was about to follow her, but I heard my Mom calling me from the house. As I got there, my relatives all gave me a weird, terrified look. I asked them what was wrong, and my Mom said she saw me talking with the white lady. I really didn't care until she told me she was a ghost.

The story of the white lady goes like this....The white lady lures you into the forest at night and gets you lost, and you will never be found again. The story horrified me because I was so close to following her into the forest. I thanked my Mom for saving my life..the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012