A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan Earthquake – how many saw it ‘before’ it happened?


By Pat Regan

As I write this diary (11 March 2011) I note that several days ago I experienced a somewhat disturbing dream, a lucid nightmare perhaps.

In the dream I was standing alone in my garden. I was shocked as I saw that between the houses an enormous grey sea was flooding towards my home, over the roof-tops. It was terrifying.

I remember waking up feeling troubled and tearful.

I knew something ghastly was about to occur but not sure at that time what it actually was.

I inadvertently shared the news of this dream with my eldest Son Kyle on the same day. I expected ridicule, as Kyle tends to be quite pragmatic, yet something seemed to ‘click’ when I told him about my dream.

“Dad”,he said, “I had a similar dream to yours and you have just broken mine by telling me”.

Neither of us thought too much about this bizarre disclosure until the news of the Japanese Tsunami hit the world press this morning.

My face dropped as I learned of the terrible effects of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit north-eastern Japan sending a huge wall of water inland.

Media images of the massive tidal swell made me go cold to the bone as they were just like the revelation I have previously experienced.

I weep for the departed of the disaster, yet dreams speak to us in the strange language of inner symbolism. Therefore, a seer cannot always predict the actual location of such events; at times yes, but not always.

How many saw the Japanese tsunami - before it happened? I fear that Kyle and I were not alone herein.

I have, like others, had similar premonitions (for want of a better word) before – the last one being on the poignant day that Princess Diana was killed.

[Click here to read full article]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012